Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wallwisher - a tool to teach or to advertise

Hi friends,

I have just made a wall using Wallwisher, a vibrant wall to show off your digital portfolio. Here is a simple wall I made to promote my services. Below is a screenshot of the wall.


Any teacher can invite her students to use this wall for an online competition in content delivery.

If, as a teacher, you are trying to sell your service, why don't you look at this wall of mine?


I have also made an ePortfolio to market myself.


Wish to learn these? Call me on skype or add 'sebastianpanakal' as your skype contact

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sebastian. Just stopping by as I go round the blogs of all the people who've signed up for FO2011. This post of yours, with the Wall Wisher and the Do You Buzz CV sites caught my eye. Looks like you might have quite a bit to offer in seeking out (Web 2) tools for people to try out for free. Cheers, Chris

    ReplyDelete